Sunday 25 December 2016

Miss Hannah

Hi beautiful

In all the preparations for Christmas, I managed to make myself a rag doll, my first too. I was inspired by the book "The Making of a Rag Doll" by Jess Brown. The book was so well laid out with patterns for the doll and clothing and very easy to follow instructions. 

Let me introduce you to my Hannah.
Christmas outfit - sundress in red
Standing tall 16"
Showing off her knickers
Lace stitched hair
Finished doll pre clothes
I've always wanted to make a rag doll and now I have. So thrilled how she turned out. There are a few more outfits to make - an overcoat, a drawstring dress. For now, she's brightening up my Christmas day in her splendid red outfit.

Love and light
Cara

1 comment:

  1. She is very sweet Cara. Looking forward to seeing her wardrobe evolve🙂

    ReplyDelete