Tuesday 31 January 2017

A stitch a day

Hi beautiful

Well here we are at the end of January. It's been such a hot month and that tends to drain me of energy and enthusiasm for beginning craft projects. 

One project I have successfully undertaken every day is the "1 year of stitching challenge". There are over 2000 stitchers participating worldwide. It's truly inspirational to view the diversity of designs, fabric and threads. Many post weekly to the closed group on Facebook, while others post daily on Instagram. (The tag is #1yearofstitches and #1yearofstitches2017.) 

Here's my progress in January.
Linen napkin as my fabric
Day 1

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
I'm enjoying stitching the story of my garden. For close ups and comments, check out my daily posts on Instagram.

Have a wonderful February!

Love and lightness of being
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment