Sunday 4 December 2016

Traditional red and green of Christmas

Hi beautiful

Well here we are in December, counting down to Christmas. 

The colours of Christmas - I'm a conservative when it comes to Christmas colours. This year I've found myself gravitating once again to the traditional red and green. They are my favorites. 

Here are a few makings so far, all featuring the green and red.

Woven rag mat - close up

Fabric ornaments on waffle weave runner

Locker hooked mat

Just a peek!
More to come on my little sweetie above in another post! This is a teaser :-)

Do you have a favourite colour scheme for Christmas?

Love Cara

1 comment:

  1. White and silver is my favourite colour scheme for Christmas (wishful thinking for when the temperature is soaring?). Love the mats Cara ... and your sweet little friend who I believe I was fortunate enough to meet today:)

    ReplyDelete